Sijan has experience in all aspects of business law, in particular arbitration, banking, corporate litigation, foreign investment, and joint ventures. He has assisted:
- International financial technology platform on regulatory and licensing issues.
- A joint venture in payment disputes with the Government of Nepal.
- International hotel chain in entering into licensing, management and franchise agreements.
- Nissan Motors in defending various lawsuits filed by distributor in various courts.
- An Australia based multinational academic institution in technology transfer agreement.
- A subsidiary of a UK multinational technology company in service agreements.
- A Swiss client in international legal proceedings in Nepal.
Sijan has obtained B.A. LL.B. degree from Kathmandu School of Law, Purbanchal University graduating third overall position in his class. He passed his the bar exams securing second position overall.
Sijan is fluent in English and Nepali. He has basic knowledge of Hindi.